Friday, August 27, 2010

My first time! - Be gentle

My persona is Meli, and I am a World of Warcraft player.


I proudly say this and ignore the stigma because I love this game. It is true that it’s hard not to get consumed by it especially like me who at one point was raiding ICC 10/25, VoA 10/25, Toc 10/25 and the Weekly on more than one toon not because I had a need to but because I wanted to. However since moving from home to the coast and going to art school I have cut my playing to 8 hours a week (on a good week).


I have four level 80 characters (Shaman, Paladin, Druid, and Warlock) plus two more on the way (Hunter 77 and Priest 68). Aside from raiding it is obvious that I am an alt-o-holic on top of that I also am a prof-o-holic. When it comes to a game so vast as WoW it’s hard to limit myself to just one thing. I want to experience everything. I like to see the different sides of the game dynamic and how it affects us as players.


I am currently a full time Student at an art school studying Game Art & Design, My big dream is to work for Blizz obviously, but being Canadian makes that dream practically impossible to achieve.


In the future this blog will mostly be about World of Warcraft from a healer’s perspective. I hopefully will keep this blog up but like most new bloggers we are all gun-hoe in the beginning and fizzle out in about a month.


I have a love for this game and want to get involved with the community surrounding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment